Posting to LiveJournal
2. At the very top, click Post to Journal
3. Paste your fic in the message field
4. Highlight the bulk of the story that you want hidden behind a link
5. Click the LiveJournal Cut button above the message field (it’s got 3 straight lines and a squiggly one underneath)
6. A box will pop up that reads, “Script Prompt: Cut link text?”
7. Highlight “Read more…” and replace that with a line from your fic or whatever you choose
8. When you click OK, the portion of text that will be hidden behind the link is highlighted in blue
Example of how it will look on the main page of your LJ:
Title: WeSah Fic Title
Pairing: Sarah Wayne Callies and Wentworth Miller
Disclaimer: Prison Break is owned by FOX and its subsidiaries. No copyright infringement is intended. This is a work of fiction, and no defamation is intended toward the real people used as characters.
Summary: Short summary of what your fic is about
(Click here to read this WeSah RPF)
Tags: wesah, rpf
9. Next to Tags, be sure to tag it appropriately with something like “fanfic,” “rpf,” “wesah,” etc.
10. At the bottom, click Post to andyblue23k
11. On the next page, click View the Entry
14. At the very top, click Post to this community
15. You can either post the exact same thing here, or you can post a link to it in your LJ. To do that, read on!
When posted, it will look like:
Hey, this is my first rpf, etc… Read WeSah Fic Title at my LJ
17. Again, be sure to tag it with "rpf" before posting